(For Degree or Certificate Seeking Students)
Forms must be filled out completely.
If you have questions, please direct them to: email@example.com
Or phone (618) 634-3247 to speak with an admissions advisor.
- Official transcript(s) from the high school(s) attended.
- Official transcript(s) from other colleges or universities attended.
- An assessment test is required for all new full-time students.
- A composite score of 21 or above on the Enhanced ACT exempts the assessment requirement.
- All Associate of Arts & Associate of Science students are subject to the Provisional Admission Standards.
Shawnee Community College is required to comply with certain statutory and regulatory reporting of student taxpayer identification numbers for the issuance of 1098-T’s. The IRS has the ability to impose a fine or penalty on Shawnee Community College for failing to report student taxpayer identification numbers on 1098-T notices. A student’s taxpayer identification number is typically their social security number. Accordingly, students are required to provide that information to the college on their admission application. Failure to do so may result in the suspension of eventual denial of any admission application on behalf of the student. Shawnee Community College will, of course, comply with all state and federal privacy requirements on information obtained regarding student taxpayer identification numbers.